Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cannabis FPJ ??

Discuss organic cannabis growing
G3W2HIN
Known User

Re: Cannabis FPJ ??

Post by G3W2HIN »

GMO wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:18 am
Cannabis tops and leaves FPJ here's my proof of attempt 9ml LAB,
I think imma need your help in making LAB brother

ive got rice water and stuff if thats cool bud? viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4469 thats what i did last time now im reading the vessel need to be like 20cm tall or something???

can i just use white rice water? im sure ive seen it done in just pasta jars or am i going crazy?
I think you can use just about any vessel the milk will rise a bit and by the by we should both think of using kefir as I hear from potent ponics Steve say kefir has much more probiotic diversity , also I've found that white rice works best , I've tried BASMATI and Jasmine rice with mixed results so I stick to the not so simple stuff, which sounds dizzying know but look folic acid? phosphate? Uh so I use this and it works well.

2 different ways to store the L.A.B.

Mix with equal weights brown sugar (do not use molasses) for shelf stable room temperature storage.

Or refrigerate for up to so many months in a dark container, you'll have to go to the land websites for that info I dont keep it long enough now to care I use it sooo much.

I believe that the wash of the rice contains a large amount of said nutrients as well as the starches from the ENRICHED white rice
In order to start properly unfortunately so that's my 2 pennies..curds and whey dont cook the rice completely and use a wicker basket to collect your IMO1 ImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
GMO (Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:32 am)
INNER PEACE

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:29 am
GMO wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:18 am
Cannabis tops and leaves FPJ here's my proof of attempt 9ml LAB,
I think imma need your help in making LAB brother

ive got rice water and stuff if thats cool bud? viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4469 thats what i did last time now im reading the vessel need to be like 20cm tall or something???

can i just use white rice water? im sure ive seen it done in just pasta jars or am i going crazy?
I think you can use just about any vessel the milk will rise a bit and by the by we should both think of using kefir as I hear from potent ponics Steve say kefir has much more probiotic diversity , also I've found that white rice works best , I've tried BASMATI and Jasmine rice with mixed results so I stick to the not so simple stuff, which sounds dizzying know but look folic acid? phosphate? Uh so I use this and it works well.

Mix with equal weights brown sugar (do not use molasses) for shelf stable room temperature storage.

Or refrigerate for up to so many months in a dark container, you'll have to go to the land websites for that info I dont keep it long enough now to care I use it sooo much.

I believe that the wash of the rice contains a large amount of said nutrients as well as the starches from the ENRICHED white rice
In order to start properly unfortunately so that's my 2 pennies..curds and whey dont cook the rice completely and use a wicker basket to collect your IMO1 ImageImageImageImage
Forking perfect dude! thanks a butt tonne. imma get on it now :D
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
G3W2HIN (Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:41 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Be sure to smell the rice water day by day so as to catch that sweet spot, smells like someone dropped a sweet tangy candy into water soo diluted it's hard to smell twice little cloudy without shaking it...pourit into room temperature kefir and let the good times grow lol
GMO (Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:43 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

GMO wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:29 am
GMO wrote: I think imma need your help in making LAB brother

Forking perfect dude! thanks a butt tonne. imma get on it now :D
I'm always delighted to help out GMO I've learned so much from you all. Thank you for the science man for real RESPECT GMO
GMO (Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:43 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:42 am
I'm always delighted to help out GMO I've learned so much from you all. Thank you for the science man for real RESPECT GMO
We are always growing together man. Every member is a brick in the foundations of the community. Shanti brother
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
G3W2HIN (Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:47 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

I thank Shiva for our community my friend and the open source world for the forward momentum.. its soo amazing how fast we can rise in this age about information
GMO (Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:54 am)

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”