Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Generic FPJ recipe

Discuss organic cannabis growing
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Generic FPJ recipe

Post by GMO »

Fermented Plant Juice Recipe

Fermented Plant Juice is one of the best types of organic fertilizers. Follow along the recipe and let us know how it went for you!

Preparation Time:- 20 minutes
Cooking Time:- 20 minutes
Total Recipe Time:- 40 minutes
Ingredients
2/3 full plant material fast growing plants before sunrise

1/3 weight of plant material brown sugar or molasses

Water; depends if needed, just enough to top off the plant material

A jar with cloth napkin or cheese cloth (breathable lid)
Instructions

It’s important to know that this fermented plant juice should be started right away after gathering your plants. Start the ferment while the plants are still fresh or else you will have a low quality, weak fermented juice.

FPJ Step-By-Step Directions:

First thing in the morning, go out and pick your green plants as they still have their morning dew
Do not wash these plant leaves, just swipe off or lightly flick off any dirt or debris. If you wash it, you lose many beneficial microorganisms the FPJ needs.

Weigh your plant material, then mix in with it 1/3 of its weight, brown sugar. (You can use up to 1/2 of the plant material’s weight of brown sugar, depending on the plant’s natural water content)

Next, stir these together in a container on a wide tray or container. Lay something light and breathable on top and let it sit for a couple hours.
After the initial waiting period, place the mixture in your Jar. You should have enough to fill the jar up 2/3 full with the plant and sugar mix.
(Leave 1/3 free for air circulation.)

It’s recommended to place a rock on top of your plant material mixture to push out extra air before rubber banding a thin cloth or piece of paper on the clay jar as a lid. If your container has it’s own lid, don’t use it. Use paper or thin cloth. By tying a cloth or paper tight it keeps little critters like fruit flies out.

After 1 to 2 days of sitting in a dark room, open the jar and remove the rock you have inside to remove extra air. You can use any heavy object for this, but at this step take it out.

Leave the jar open for a few minutes up to an hour and then cover it again to let it ferment for a few more days.

After around 5 days, check the plant material to see if liquid is coming out from the plants yet. The sugar should have broken down the plant cells and started the decomposition process to get it fermenting. If there is no water yet, at this point you want to add clean water to it yourself, just enough to top off the plant material, no more. Cover it again and place it back in your dark room.

Next, after adding the water or confirming water has been extracted and covering it again, leave it be for 2 to 3 weeks. Do not touch it, mess with it, check on it, or move it to a better location in these 2 to 3 weeks. Leave it alone to let it complete the fermentation.
After this final waiting period, it should be finished. The fermentation won’t have a very pleasant smell. It will be sour. If you see tiny bubbles, then it’s well made and ready to use.
Strain and store:

Last step is to strain the plant material out. Discard the solids and keep the liquid fermented plant juice in an air tight container. It will last a year in room temp in an airtight container.

What Happens During Fermentation To Make It A Fertilizer:

In order to become fermented plant juice, the green plants produce cell sap and chlorophyll by using sugars that build up the osmotic pressure that breaks down plant cells and starts the process of decomposition by fermentation of the agents’ cell walls by microorganisms. FPJ from green plants is rich in nutrients and growth hormone for plants.

How To Use Fermented Plant Juice Fertilizer

Early Stages: Use a 0.1% concentration of FPJ for seed soaking, germinating plants and to fertilize your seedlings.

Mid Stages: 750:1 Once you see stem growth, increase the concentration to 0.2%.

Later stages: 500:1 Dilution. Spray onto leaves and fruits. It will take some personal experimentation depending on your local factors and plants used. Most plants do thrive with it though. I find the 500:1 dilution to work better than the stronger 200:1.
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 8):
Guest (Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:46 pm) • camkush (Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:23 pm) • JJ (Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:11 pm) • KD (Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:29 am) • Norseman (Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:28 am) • Herbalist (Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:51 pm) • Greenfingers (Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:03 pm) • Wardrobe Farming (Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:31 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Re: Generic FPJ recipe

Post by Guest »

Book marked and stolen for future use haha @GMO

Thanks man.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Trex

Generic FPJ recipe

Post by Trex »

You want to use 1:1 sugars to weight ratio

use organic black strap molasses

Try this recipe , i will omit one item as im trying to start up a fertilizer company and patent it , its been 2 yrs , fucking Communist Gov red tape stiffeling small businesses here its fucking incredible .

1 kg kelp
1kg Well ripe bannanas , peels n all
1kg Red Beets
1kg Lettuce

4 kg Black Strap Organic molasses

Put in bucket with a Distillers trap for about 30 days until all the material is disolved ! Stir it up every week
Only thing that wont fully disolve is the kelp .

Use a Strainer bag , put it through a Fruit press or twist your bag like a tourniquet and voila !!

Toss the non disolved Chaff into your compost pile .

Use at a rate of 5-10ml per L

I can show yall how to make Fish Hydrolysate with no smell

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
These users thanked the author Trex for the post (total 3):
GMO (Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:07 pm) • Guest (Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:08 pm) • Wardrobe Farming (Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:35 am)

Post by Guest »

Trex wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:53 pm
I have seen somewhere I am reading about making that. Go for it?????

Do you learn this at school n stuff over in Canada? (i remember you're from there 😬) Should be international curriculum so we know how tobe more self sustained for food etc.....
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
GMO (Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:21 pm)

Trex

Post by Trex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Trex wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:53 pm
I have seen somewhere I am reading about making that. Go for it?????

Do you learn this at school n stuff over in Canada? (i remember you're from there ) Should be international curriculum so we know how tobe more self sustained for food etc.....
And give away my hard work ,research and secrets for free ? The thousands of hours and Thousands of dollars ive invested in materials with trial and error ?

Do you work for free Rik ? I sure dont !

Fish Hydrolysate is a generic recipe , i perfected it using the following , i have no claim on this .

the best fish ive used was Chinook Salmon from British Columbia .
no need to use expensive fillets .
Go to a fish shop and ask for the remnants . It usually consists of carcass and a bit of flesh ,head etc !

Mulch up your fish as fine as possible , meat grinder, food processor etc ...

Add 2:1 of water to fish
1litre of fish mulch to 2 Litres of water .

now you will add 3:1 the fish weight in black strap molasses , so 1 Litre of molasses to 3 litres of Fish .

add it in a bucket with a distillers trap for about 20 days

once its a pure liquid its ready to use

It will smell like a fine wine or vinegar .
Use sparingly as this is very strong . 1-3 ml per Liter .
Ph may need rectifying befire adding to plants as this is very acidic

The Ultimate bud booster recipe is (full strenght)
3ml of fish and 6ml of That Other recipe i made yall in post above

I use this outdoors in my garden, You want tasty buds and veggies ? try these ..
for veggies its not required to mix the two .

Heavy feeding cannabis will certainly love the 2:1 mixture though

The only reason i dont do organics indoors anymore is its messy as fuck and my back cant handle lifting heavy bags and all that anymore so i switched to coco !

These users thanked the author Trex for the post:
Wardrobe Farming (Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:35 am)

Post by Guest »

Trex wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:35 pm
Yeah some guy on you tube I was watching said to watch how much to use as of PH and strength of any FPJ he said, I think 😬 lol Start tiny and work the way up, then, thanks.

Oh I've put loads of hours in @Trex I've researched enough to think about and digest for the whole of 2021 this Xmas and new year :lol:
Trex wrote:
I use this outdoors in my garden, You want tasty buds and veggies ? try these ..
Well I intend to become more self sustained for food and fertilisers etc.... tomatoes and veg eventually. So all this will come a mega help.
:thanks: :oik!: :rock:
Trex (Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:50 pm)

Trex

Post by Trex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Trex wrote:
Yeah some guy on you tube I was watching said to watch how much to use as of PH and strength of any FPJ he said, I think lol Start tiny and work the way up, then, thanks.

Oh I've put loads of hours in [mention]Trex[/mention] I've researched enough to think about and digest for the whole of 2021 this Xmas and new year :lol:
Trex wrote:
Well I intend to become more self sustained for food and fertilisers etc.... tomatoes and veg eventually. So all this will come a mega help.
:thanks: :oik!: :rock:
Ive been doing this since im 15 rik , 25 yrs now .
I can live off the land if i want to , can grow and catch my own food .
Ive lived in Rural Canada all my life

Guest (Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:07 pm)

Post by Guest »

Trex wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:50 pm
Love it. I like to do a little plinking around our field we rent, goal would be to own somewhere with enough space to put some ponies and chickens etc.... I did get around to getting a couple of rabbits, but gave them away, a need to get the confidence to skin n gut them. Loads of them over near us.

You're lucky all that glacier rich soil isnt it? From last ice age or something? Isn't the soil quite fertile already?

Give me a life out in the country as self sustained as possible, any day :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Josh (Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:13 pm) • Trex (Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:14 pm)

Trex

Post by Trex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Trex wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:50 pm
Love it. I like to do a little plinking around our field we rent, goal would be to own somewhere with enough space to put some ponies and chickens etc.... I did get around to getting a couple of rabbits, but gave them away, a need to get the confidence to skin n gut them. Loads of them over near us.

You're lucky all that glacier rich soil isnt it? From last ice age or something? Isn't the soil quite fertile already?

Give me a life out in the country as self sustained as possible, any day :lol:
Yea , land here is very fertile . Where i am now , in the St-Lawrence Seaway valley , its one of the most fertile soils in Canada . Use to be sea/river bed here way back .

I own 160 acre piece of land in Ontario also where i was born n raised and lived til i was 23 . Gonna be heading out back there in a few years .

Guest (Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:26 pm)

Post by Guest »

Trex wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:18 pm
Yea , land here is very fertile . Where i am now , in the St-Lawrence Seaway valley , its one of the most fertile soils in Canada . Use to be sea/river bed here way back .
Yeah that's it, you're sitting on a load of greensand :-)

Nice. How much for 10 acres somewhere to build my little empire? :lol:
Trex (Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:41 pm)

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”