Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Comfrey FPJ (Fermented plant juice) - Almost free bloom nute

Discuss organic cannabis growing
Mafooo
Known User

Re: Comfrey FPJ (Fermented plant juice) - Almost free bloom nute

Post by Mafooo »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:15 pm

I am waiting for my own comfrey seed. I am interested in doing this same thing as I use FSST fermentation of seed sprouted tea. I've since changed my game however I know that the new stuff I'm using is still proprietary need to have home ready alternative solutions cheap as it can be when I'm low on nutes, and have only untapped natural resources. Good on ya gang.

From the middle of T.B.2, B.F.E. sector OU812 in cluster F. using Tapatalk.. inner peace
Whoah G3W2HIN you got a link for this FSST sprout tea stuff???

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Mafoo.Martin wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:

I am waiting for my own comfrey seed. I am interested in doing this same thing as I use FSST fermentation of seed sprouted tea. I've since changed my game however I know that the new stuff I'm using is still proprietary need to have home ready alternative solutions cheap as it can be when I'm low on nutes, and have only untapped natural resources. Good on ya gang.

From the middle of T.B.2, B.F.E. sector OU812 in cluster F. using Tapatalk.. inner peace
https://joegroworegon.wixsite.com/ferme ... -fermented

I started with the Humboldt info ,then I just went matrix red pill on whole shizz looking up all the breakdowns on the different seeds... good luck fyi a little goes a long way .

These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
GMO (Thu May 07, 2020 1:34 am)
INNER PEACE

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

G3W2HIN wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:56 am
Mafoo.Martin wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:

I started with the Humboldt info ,then I just went matrix red pill on whole shizz looking up all the breakdowns on the different seeds... good luck fyi a little goes a long way .

good on you for sharing info mate. DM me if you ever r interested in a seed swap. Also if you have cool stickers let me know.

Seriously I gotta get comfrey growin in my yard I want to use its mystics

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

G3W2HIN wrote:
then I just went matrix red pill on whole shizz
been there lol
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

this thread is maturing nicely. Solid content here guys

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Mafoo.Martin wrote:
G3W2HIN wrote:
Mafoo.Martin wrote: Whoah G3W2HIN you got a link for this FSST sprout tea stuff???

good on you for sharing info mate. DM me if you ever r interested in a seed swap. Also if you have cool stickers let me know.

Seriously I gotta get comfrey growin in my yard I want to use its mystics
Man I've been waiting for someone to swap seeds with be in touch for sure.

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”