Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Organic growers! GMO needs you!

Discuss organic cannabis growing
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Organic growers! GMO needs you!

Post by Josh »

Gmo, pm me man. I wanna go over some of the stuff they were saying in that excerpt. Doesn't make sense at all for a no-till bed, lmaoo

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Philzon   Vape4Ever
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

integrajosh wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:04 am
Gmo, pm me man. I wanna go over some of the stuff they were saying in that excerpt. Doesn't make sense at all for a no-till bed, lmaoo

In which excerpt bud?
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

GMO wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:04 am

In which excerpt bud?
Bro we gotta talk on the phone, whatsapp maybe, I can't be bothered to type all this been a long week man

Some of what they said is true, but some is marketing bs

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

integrajosh wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:10 am
Oh mate 100%, im not jumping on any product or brand for this. like ideally ill be producing my own or collecting what i need from wild sources, and even the part that says about remixing the soil i know is wrong. thats a supersoil method not no till :suicide:

but thanks for looking out for us brother

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

GMO wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:10 am
Oh mate 100%, im not jumping on any product or brand for this. like ideally ill be producing my own or collecting what i need from wild sources, and even the part that says about remixing the soil i know is wrong. thats a supersoil method not no till :suicide:

but thanks for looking out for us brother
If you decide to do organic in pots, then yes we have to re-amend the soil.
And you're exactly right about not tilling the no-till bed

My head almost exploded when I read that

Ok..... So I did this last multi-strain grow in 5 gallon pots, supposedly wayyyy to small for organic growing. 15 gallon is minimum I think. However, ZERO issues with deficiencies and such
I top dressed right before flower, that's it

I just don't wanna see anyone spending loads of cash or loads of time doing organics. I'm hooked my man, most effortless grow I've ever had

It was a huge leap of faith and really hard to make myself do at first, but letting the plants take control and pick and choose what they want was the best decision I've made so far. That and joining gr420

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

integrajosh wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:22 am
I just don't wanna see anyone spending loads of cash or loads of time doing organics
have we met? im GMO im tighter than a fishes ass mate. even my own mother doesnt get a bday card :lol:

nah mate full respect. but i think the plan is going to be go all in or not. so 1.2x2.4m bed which will probably take me a few months to finish the planning for and gathering the amendments for at thats like 100 gallons from your measures earlier but i figure if im looking to harness the power of the mycellium i need go big!!

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

I must say fungi is a funguy lol

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

kbag wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:54 am
I must say fungi is a funguy lol
Im glad you ventured into the thread mate :D

Unknown User
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Unknown User »

Organic is easy. Waste nothing even eggshells leave from the garden or mowing the lawn, old veggies. Everything can go into it. With a cover, crop goes with things that grow around your area so it doesn't look out of place. Ladybugs area great because they eat aphids. Cooled down juice from veggies at dinner is amazing for watering just don't put salt in the water.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Aqua wrote:Organic is easy. Waste nothing even eggshells leave from the garden or mowing the lawn, old veggies. Everything can go into it. With a cover, crop goes with things that grow around your area so it doesn't look out of place. Ladybugs area great because they eat aphids. Cooled down juice from veggies at dinner is amazing for watering just don't put salt in the water.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
You talking about indoor also aqua?
I'm hesitant to add food scraps to my beds but it kind of makes sense because the worms would eat them anyways.
Very interesting

Just worried about a mite infestation in my grow room, my worm bin has loads of them

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”