Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Organic growers! GMO needs you!

Discuss organic cannabis growing
Unknown User
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Organic growers! GMO needs you!

Post by Unknown User »

integrajosh wrote:
Aqua wrote:Organic is easy. Waste nothing even eggshells leave from the garden or mowing the lawn, old veggies. Everything can go into it. With a cover, crop goes with things that grow around your area so it doesn't look out of place. Ladybugs area great because they eat aphids. Cooled down juice from veggies at dinner is amazing for watering just don't put salt in the water.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
You talking about indoor also aqua?
I'm hesitant to add food scraps to my beds but it kind of makes sense because the worms would eat them anyways.
Very interesting

Just worried about a mite infestation in my grow room, my worm bin has loads of them

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Indoor just use the water from boiling veggies etc. That way the goodness is in the water but no nasties. Like my Gandad used to say the good stuff stays in the water to keep you healthy. It works on plants as well.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Organic growers! GMO needs you!

Post by Josh »

Aqua wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Aqua wrote:Organic is easy. Waste nothing even eggshells leave from the garden or mowing the lawn, old veggies. Everything can go into it. With a cover, crop goes with things that grow around your area so it doesn't look out of place. Ladybugs area great because they eat aphids. Cooled down juice from veggies at dinner is amazing for watering just don't put salt in the water.

You talking about indoor also aqua?
I'm hesitant to add food scraps to my beds but it kind of makes sense because the worms would eat them anyways.
Very interesting

Just worried about a mite infestation in my grow room, my worm bin has loads of them

Indoor just use the water from boiling veggies etc. That way the goodness is in the water but no nasties. Like my Gandad used to say the good stuff stays in the water to keep you healthy. It works on plants as well.

Aqua I was talking more about feeding the worms
I throw all my leaves, etc. on top to let them decompose, I was just worried this might not be enough food to sustain them long term.... What do you think?

It's a proper soil mix though, full of goodies

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”