Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Pot size and veg time question

Discuss organic cannabis growing
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Pot size and veg time question

Post by Captain Beefheart »

integrajosh wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:31 am
captain beefheart wrote:in dirt in there i`d run 6 x 11 litre pots,with cuttings i`d go 20 day veg topping at say day 10...then flip the fukas providing they healthy + bushy :oik!: and i`d feed them tomorite 2 / 3 times a week with 2.5 ml per litre and get myself a smoke. :drama:
Thanks cap appreciate your advice as always
Maybe one day I'll stop fucking around and try coco

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
josh bach i takes a man to grow in dirt bach............ coco on the other hand ...... a chimp can do it :oik!: coco is much easier than soil trust me :oik!: why the fuk all those out there make so much work / fuss with coco is beyond me..........ooops BTW gadgets mean fuk all. :oik!: :Stoned:

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

captain beefheart wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:31 am
captain beefheart wrote:in dirt in there i`d run 6 x 11 litre pots,with cuttings i`d go 20 day veg topping at say day 10...then flip the fukas providing they healthy + bushy :oik!: and i`d feed them tomorite 2 / 3 times a week with 2.5 ml per litre and get myself a smoke. :drama:
Thanks cap appreciate your advice as always
Maybe one day I'll stop fucking around and try coco

josh bach i takes a man to grow in dirt bach............ coco on the other hand ...... a chimp can do it :oik!: coco is much easier than soil trust me :oik!: why the fuk all those out there make so much work / fuss with coco is beyond me..........ooops BTW gadgets mean fuk all. :oik!: :Stoned:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

I like 6 in 1224 (coco/soil) but 8 will fill much faster

find your middle ground between Jimmi and Capt imho.

If you like to get in amoungst your plants for training later, 6 works well, if ya wanna brim ya tent asap go 8 8-)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”