Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

How to make Lactic Acid Bacteria Serum - LAB

Discuss organic cannabis growing
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: How to make Lactic Acid Bacteria Serum - LAB

Post by GMO »

Trippster62 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:13 pm
GMO wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Trippster62 wrote:I think it was the super saturation part that I wasn't quite getting. It's been a long time since I have been to school.
I think you cleared it up properly.
Going to check out this Chris Trump
Super saturation was part of the original post but I'm glad I could clear things up

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle
It appears I glazed over that when reading the op. I think I thought that the sugar was to feed the bacteria.
Thats kinda why i jumped in. a small amount of sugar will feed microbes but once you hit super saturation everything is pretty much held in stasis. you only need to use sugar with labs anyways if your making it shelf stable ie wanna store it in the cupboard. if you want you can just put it in the fridge with a lid after filtering
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Trippster62 (Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:55 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Trippster62

Post by Trippster62 »

GMO wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:25 pm
Trippster62 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:13 pm
GMO wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Super saturation was part of the original post but I'm glad I could clear things up

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle
It appears I glazed over that when reading the op. I think I thought that the sugar was to feed the bacteria.
Thats kinda why i jumped in. a small amount of sugar will feed microbes but once you hit super saturation everything is pretty much held in stasis. you only need to use sugar with labs anyways if your making it shelf stable ie wanna store it in the cupboard. if you want you can just put it in the fridge with a lid after filtering

I have a mini fridge at the grow space that I store hash in. I have it set at around 50F, 10C so not quite as cool as most fridges but I think it should still work.
These users thanked the author Trippster62 for the post:
GMO (Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:17 pm)
If you reduce the amount of hash you consume in order to preserve your glass you've missed the whole point.

The hash is more important than the glass.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

@GMO is that right? That'd explain why my Banana stuff turned funky 😬 I thought you were feeding them by supersaturating it. Glad you said that mate, nice one 👍

I need to edit this post 🤣🙈
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
GMO (Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:58 am)

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”