Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Horizon Layers

Discuss organic cannabis growing
Klaus
Has thanked: 0

Re: Horizon Layers

Post by Klaus »

How do i submit an image, im new here
These users thanked the author Klaus for the post:
Guest (Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:17 am)

Post by Guest »

Klaus wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:02 am
How do i submit an image, im new here
Hi,

Welcome along.

You have to have 10 posts 1st, or at least that's what it uses to be. You can use 3 word story for this:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67

This should quickly get you this if you're keen to contribute to the community here.

How long have you been growing? On any other forums?
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Klaus

Post by Klaus »

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated... Ive been growing close to 20 years now, have grown every type of style...loved hydroponics, bt not coco...still use hydroponics for clones and if i want to grow a big mother, organics for my outdoor, bt for the past 9years ive been playing with living soil, indoor and outdoor. I even adjusted my hydro system for my mother.. Will show you that. BUT last year i found leighton, and it immediately made sense to me. So i started sourcing inputs, at my job site, phoned my cuz, who's a engineer(he understood the whole concept, his whole yard is full of soil horizon pots.. Lol).. He sourced a shit load of different sands and clay, a pick up truck full from a town 300km away from me...that was so funny when he rocked up at my house with this truck full, people thought we wher building something. Lol..im babbling on, but anyway, this system works fantastic, i have tested in 2 75lt pots, im sold on this..I even tried the eluvial level in 2 15 lt pots, and works great, grew 2 mothers in those pots and got to take plenty clones twice from both without any problems and little input...
These users thanked the author Klaus for the post:
Guest (Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:32 pm)

Post by Guest »

Klaus wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 pm
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated... Ive been growing close to 20 years now, have grown every type of style...loved hydroponics, bt not coco...still use hydroponics for clones and if i want to grow a big mother, organics for my outdoor, bt for the past 9years ive been playing with living soil, indoor and outdoor. I even adjusted my hydro system for my mother.. Will show you that. BUT last year i found leighton, and it immediately made sense to me. So i started sourcing inputs, at my job site, phoned my cuz, who's a engineer(he understood the whole concept, his whole yard is full of soil horizon pots.. Lol).. He sourced a shit load of different sands and clay, a pick up truck full from a town 300km away from me...that was so funny when he rocked up at my house with this truck full, people thought we wher building something. Lol..im babbling on, but anyway, this system works fantastic, i have tested in 2 75lt pots, im sold on this..I even tried the eluvial level in 2 15 lt pots, and works great, grew 2 mothers in those pots and got to take plenty clones twice from both without any problems and little input...
Sound like a pro in comparison lol.

I'm still learning all this as I go. Living soil seems to be the way for me 😁

Klaus

Post by Klaus »

Lol.. No im still learning everyday, for medicine, living soil is the only way

Klaus

Post by Klaus »

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”