Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Managing Nutrition at Critical Points of Influence - AEA

Discuss organic cannabis growing
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Managing Nutrition at Critical Points of Influence - AEA

Post by GMO »

John Kempf discusses how to reach the maximum genetic capability of your crop by recognizing critical points of influence. All crops have cycles during which either vegetative or reproductive energy is dominant in the plant. At the peak moment of each cycle, and again when the cycle switches from vegetative to reproductive, plants enter a critical window of time at which the correct support is paramount for yields and quality.

In this video, learn about these critical points of influence, how to observe their occurrence in crops, and how to influence outcomes by applying nutrition and other inputs differently at each critical point.

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Managing Nutrition at Critical Points of Influence - AEA

Post by GMO »

admittedly im only 12 mins in but ive already learnt several valuable snippets of info

Im becoming less of a calcium hater the more i learn

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Not looked at the video yet or read the thread but i find the critical time is from day 1 of flower to about week 5 on a 9-10 week strain. Get them 5 weeks right with feed etc its like plain sailing then to the finish line.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:47 am
GMO wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:20 am
Im becoming less of a calcium hater the more i learn
Did you not watch my episode all about calcium on the DGC (The Dude Grows Show) two weeks ago? c'mon man :clap:

:rofl: when it comes to calcium, don't hate, congratulate.
Im so sorry dude, The DGC dudes voice literally makes me wanna pull my teeth out

Ill have a looksy and a listen tho as its you my man
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Josh (Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:04 am)

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”