Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Hobbits Organic World

Discuss organic cannabis growing
Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hobbits Organic World

Post by Hobbit »

Smokey wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:54 am
Man i can honestly say hobbits promise i have never seen read or heard about this totally eco friendly and rustic way of growing! literally the depth of knowledge in this write up is absolutely first class and i presume an age of years collecting your data. I admit I personally do not have the space the time or capacity to undertake such a humane way of growing i just literally could not do it currently. I love the idea so so so so so much I am a save the earth kind of guy i believe in it 100% and to be honest this thread as awesome as it it kind of made me feel a guilt inside !! However saying that in the future hopefully not to distant this could well be possible i would be the first to convert to a fully organic and a totally self sufficient fully sustainable eco friendly way of growing.

Thanks for a great read thoroughly enjoyed

Cheers

Smokes
Mate im lucky enough to have been raised in this kinda thing. Haha I suggest you refrain from using the word HUMANE in this thread lest I take the piss outta ya lol. Its the most common oxymoron on this planet. We are the cruellest, vainest most thoughtless an ungrateful animal on this planet, yet we feel entitled to throw that word bout ffs. Appreciate your looking in brother.

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Hobbit wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:05 am
Smokey wrote:
Man i can honestly say hobbits promise i have never seen read or heard about this totally eco friendly and rustic way of growing! literally the depth of knowledge in this write up is absolutely first class and i presume an age of years collecting your data. I admit I personally do not have the space the time or capacity to undertake such a humane way of growing i just literally could not do it currently. I love the idea so so so so so much I am a save the earth kind of guy i believe in it 100% and to be honest this thread as awesome as it it kind of made me feel a guilt inside !! However saying that in the future hopefully not to distant this could well be possible i would be the first to convert to a fully organic and a totally self sufficient fully sustainable eco friendly way of growing.

Thanks for a great read thoroughly enjoyed

Cheers

Smokes
Mate im lucky enough to have been raised in this kinda thing. Haha I suggest you refrain from using the word HUMANE in this thread lest I take the piss outta ya lol. Its the most common oxymoron on this planet. We are the cruellest, vainest most thoughtless an ungrateful animal on this planet, yet we feel entitled to throw that word bout ffs. Haha yes it seems many do feel guilt around me but thats not my making thats because they are guilty and should rightl feel so lol. Appreciate your looking in brother.

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Ok people dont wanna scare any one away but please refrain from giving your excuse why you cant do more in the way of sustainability. I here it day in day out in the real world. Does my head , best say nothing then i just assume your ignorant not lazy lol. Also want to say that these things are not hard work . I bet I can knock up a ferment before you can get to the hydro shop and back lol. The vegetable garden is almost no work as well just does its thing, All i do is plant into it a monitor it mostly. If you gave up one session a week of staring at your weed plants , this would be ample time lol. The only limiting factor would be if you were away for long periods of time regularly, but then ya wouldnt be growing weed most likely. I am happy to spend the time with any one , and go over the space you might have, your life style, your climate and help ya get something going. remember a little somethin is alot better than nothing. I will post more pics for encouragement in future.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

You sussed it out :)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Amazing write up Hobbit. Breathe of fresh air having someone eith your intimate knowlege of Oragsnics.

I may be chatting you up for a full organic single plant grow once I'm moved. Would be really interest to use same clones in coco and 1 in full organic.

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:36 pm
Yes thanks Aspie, i thought id deleted it though. If you could delete it mate that be great I wnted to add a bit of a write up with the pic, was just a test run as you know

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Cheers Keeno, we are all organic mate, must be just some more than others lool. Yes I have some cuts from my current grow to go coco for that reason, may take cuts from the cuts in future and try DWC, and then Ive done em in 3 styles. ahhgg wanna grow another strain but keep coming up with new things i want to try with these nemesis. This spring gunna grow tommies in coco using House and Garden Nutes cause I got em layin about and some with my own fertilisers, I may document that here. after that im determined to get a full home nutrient grow in an RDWC, so far ive failed every attempt, kept getting rot lol.

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

A few pics from the garden. Not a lot happening there at the moment cause of the cold winter we are having. Normally I can grow fruiting plants (tommies, cucumber etc ) well into winter. My Autumn climate is one of my best growing condition climates. Hard work it is here in summer just a bit too warm. Ive mostly got tobacco growing which as you can see is a bit stumpy due to the cold. The tallest greenest tobacco plant you see, i burred a dead chicken in that area about 4 months back mustta tapped straight into it haha. Herbs are gold in any weather here.

This little chilli plant is usually much more heavily laden with fruit but its been a few months now since it stopped flowering due to the cold and a lot have been used or dropped off.. I had to have a laugh, we had a few warm days last week, I woke up and thought to myself, feels like spring coming on already. That little chilli plant musta thought the same notice the few little flowers its thrown out. It had a rethink on that idea this week though and rightly so we have one of coldest days on July record predicted for this weekend. Poor little bugger.

Last edited by Hobbit on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Smokey wrote:

However saying that in the future hopefully not to distant this could well be possible i would be the first to convert to a fully organic and a totally self sufficient fully sustainable eco friendly way of growing.

Cheers

Smokes
Lol you certainly wont be the first to convert or go back as I like to think of it, but dont be the last brother.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Hobbit wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:26 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:36 pm
Yes thanks Aspie, i thought id deleted it though. If you could delete it mate that be great I wnted to add a bit of a write up with the pic, was just a test run as you know
I've deleted the post (but not the actual image) for you, mate.

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”