Welcome to the organic cannabis growing section. Use this section to discuss all aspects of growing cannabis organically. Whether you are new to organic growing or wish to share your experience of growing cannabis plants in living soil, amended soil or anything. This is the section for you. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Biotabs, BioBizz, Autos and Banana PK

Discuss organic cannabis growing
KD
Known User

Biotabs, BioBizz, Autos and Banana PK

Post by KD »

A while ago I wrote something about how easy it is to use Biotabs for an organic solution, that's cheap and easy to do for beginners.

Since then, I've figured out how to make it even easier and less expensive, using autoflowers. With the current price of everything going up, I figured this would help a few people keep growing without breaking the bank.

What you need to do is buy yourself some BioBizz lightmix (any light mix or seedling soil will do) some Biotabs tablets (not the starter kit) make some Banana PK Booster (link in sig) and some Autoflower seeds.

Fill your pots with the BioBizz mix, water it thoroughly with dechlorinated water and plant your auto seeds directly into the soil.

Two weeks after they break the ground, add your tabs about 5cm down. I recommend using 3 tablets in 20 litre pots.

As soon as you see your autos start to produce Pistils (white hairs), start using your banana juice at 1ml per litre. Every couple of weeks, add an extra 0.5ml per litre of dechlorinated water and your autos will love it!

If you plan on trying this with a photoperiod plant, I'd put full mix or Bokashi/Compost in the bottom half of a 20ltr pot and add more tablets at the first sign of them being hungry (leaves turning pale)
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 2):
GMO (Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:39 pm) • fabi420 (Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:08 pm)

Watfordbob437

Re: Biotabs, BioBizz, Autos and Banana PK

Post by Watfordbob437 »

Been using banana ffj for the last 4 grows now works for me a teat
These users thanked the author Watfordbob437 for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:59 pm) • KD (Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:42 pm)

fabi420

Re: Biotabs, BioBizz, Autos and Banana PK

Post by fabi420 »

I only heard good things about biotabs!
I would definitely like to try that too.
These users thanked the author fabi420 for the post:
KD (Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:43 pm)
FLO & H2O !

Return to “Organic Cannabis Growing”