GR420 Christmas Party 2019!!!

The competitions in this section are all completed and no longer active.
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: GR420 Christmas Party 2019!!!

Post by Keeno »

Keeno wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 pm
Robgibbs0125 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:49 pm
Keeno,
My daughter won on the Christmas comps giveaway but never received anything or a tracking number. Shouldn't she have received it by now ?

Hey Rob,

We dont send tracked as the cost for 30-40 parcels tracked is very high internationally is very high. All prizes have arrived as should your daughters by now. Let me double check everything real quick.
I've seen the issue. All competitions for the Christmas party were 10 forum posts to enter. This can be done in minutes so isnt a big ask for members to do, its stated in every competion listed in the build up and on the night of the party, this is also something every competition we run has but normally higher posts are needed. Given it was the Christmas party we went with only 10.

All winners were sent private messages to receive addresses to have prizes sent to. You also need 10 forum posts to use private messages for safety and security reasons on the forum, this was a other reason we set the post limit to 10 to enter competitions. For this reason the address for he prize to be sent was not recieved on the forum and the person In question didnt qualify. Sorry for any confusion but as stated the rules for all the competitions were stated in each competition.

If A.Gibbs wants to come on the forum and complete the 10 posts and reply to the message that was sent asking for a address I'll get it sent out and put a extra seed and some stickers in aswell.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:56 pm)

Robgibbs0125
Has thanked: 0

Post by Robgibbs0125 »

Thank you buddy. I let her know and she is going to complete the requirements. She wasnt aware of it. I thought it was strange because you always make good on anything like that
Again thank you. She was really excited because shes new to all of the forums and never won anything before. And to throw in the extra seed is really cool of you. Thanks again Keeno. She will contact you shortly.
These users thanked the author Robgibbs0125 for the post:
Keeno (Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:49 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Robgibbs0125 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:43 pm
Thank you buddy. I let her know and she is going to complete the requirements. She wasnt aware of it. I thought it was strange because you always make good on anything like that
Again thank you. She was really excited because shes new to all of the forums and never won anything before. And to throw in the extra seed is really cool of you. Thanks again Keeno. She will contact you shortly.
No worries my friend. We are heavily upping our game while the world is in lock down. Plenty going on over the coming weeks for everyone to get involved in. You both and family please stay safe.

Robgibbs0125
Has thanked: 0

Post by Robgibbs0125 »

I hear ya. I have had extra time with the ladies now and they are looking great. First gorilla grow from seed. Pretty excited as I hear it's a real keeper.

Return to “Christmas Competitions 2019!”