The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win Free Seeds!

The Vault
Team Vault

The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win Free Seeds!

Post by Team Vault »

Hi All,

Thank you for accepting me on your forum, I hope to bring some value to the forum and a whole lotta fun! if you would like to learn a bit more about The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store then check out our FAQ's https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/faqs. We are based in the UK and Spain.

All seeds we sell are delivered in simple packaging so no one will know what you have purchased, we do not include anything within the package other than the seeds (in the original packaging of course so you can trust what you buy). We can deliver anywhere and include guaranteed shipping so in the unlikely event its nabbed at customs or lost by the postie, we will resend it for free! We have some of the best stealth in the industry and we are prepared to take the risk so our customers don't have too!

We only work with the best and trusted breeders so you know if its listed on The Vault, its a good quality strain! At last count we had over 3000 strains from 100 odd breeders!

I would firstly like to run a little promotion by means of introducing The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk:

I have the following prizes up for grabs for 5 lucky winners:

1 winner will receive a pack of 10 Auto NL from Female Seeds

1 winner will receive a pack of 10 Chem OG Feminized from Female Seeds

1 winner will receive a pack of 10 Super Kush Feminised from Phoenix Seeds

1 winner will receive a pack of 10 Auto NL from Female Seeds

1 winner will receive a pack of 10 Blueberry Feminised from Phoenix Seeds

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.

All you need to do is to like and reply to this thread, just drop by and say hello and you're in. We are new to this forum but I am sure we have some customers who use Grow Room 420 already, if so then it would be great if you could let the other users know about your experiences shopping with The Vault!

Winners will be selected using random number generation on Tuesday the 22nd of Oct and announced on this thread.

Don't forget you can use discount code VAULT10 for 10% off in the cart at The Vault if you are looking to place an order!

We love giving away free stuff! All orders get at least 1 free seed but the more you spend, the more you get. Check out our current offers page but please bear in mind we have just re-launched our site to make it faster so we are currently in the process of adding in our offers again, this should be completed over the next few weeks check it out at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/latest-offers

You can also have a perusal through some of our past promos at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ ... -giveaways

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter Sign Up - http://goo.gl/Bt2Ba2

Don't forget to add us to your email safe list as well especially if you use email accounts with Hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo etc. All our social pages are linked from our website so make sure and give us a like, a follow, a share for your mates and say hi!

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal, feel free to PM me anytime or email me directly at george@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk. Please remember though, I am the owner of The Vault so I am not always available so if you need quick help please contact support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk or jump on the live chat on our website, or give us a call, or fill in the contact form on our site, or drop a message on our various social channels and one of our fanatical support team will get back to you super fast!

We also have a few other promos open just now so just visit our blog to find and enter more! https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ ... eeds-News/

I will post future promos in here for Grow Room 420's users too!

Please note I am on annual leave tomorrow so I may be slow in replying to comments to this post but ill jump back in on Thursday :)

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win Free Seeds!

Post by Nanook »

Well hello George :D
Welcome, some nice pink/purple strains you have :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

jbsc232000
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jbsc232000 »

Hello. I would like to win some seeds. Thank you. :Stoned:

Misolo313

Post by Misolo313 »

Hey all.
New here. Making an effort to be proactive.

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Hi George , that’s a wonderful promotion off you , thank you so much I’ll defo be taking a look at your seeds , I’ve been given the nod on the pink ones happy days

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

hi george , wow what a generious way to enter the forum ,, got my beard hairs crossed for god luck .thanks again welcome to growroom420
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Bax

Post by Bax »

George - Hello. This is the second new forum in two days I've joined because of you. Thank you. I've recently decided to spread out from the other forum to find a place that has a more positive and supportive environment. Maybe this is it?

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

Bax wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:42 am
George - Hello. This is the second new forum in two days I've joined because of you. Thank you. I've recently decided to spread out from the other forum to find a place that has a more positive and supportive environment. Maybe this is it?
hi bax, you have just found exactly what you have been looking for , all great people and positive vibes all around , welcoming you to growroom420

goldap1

Post by goldap1 »

hello and welcome
AKA BigBoss on Discord

ReeferSpin
Known User

Post by ReeferSpin »

Thanks George, great giveaway, amazing stuff cheers.

RS

Return to “Cannabis Seeds Store”