Welcome to the hydroponic cannabis growing section. There are many ways to grow cannabis in hydroponic setups. Use this section to discuss your ideas, methods and ask any questions you may have about growing cannabis in hydroponic systems. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

CBD Hydro

Discuss growing cannabis hydroponically
ELMo-
Has thanked: 0

CBD Hydro

Post by ELMo- »

Anyone built a large Hydro grow? Of course legally as I grow certified Hemp in the USA. Need a bit a help designing and working through some issues. If this is allowed I’d love to discuss things here.

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: CBD Hydro

Post by Nanook »

I have not but frm what I have seen a lot use drainpipes and NFT for such tasks. 4" drainpipe, holes every so often, netpots.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Howdy Elmo!

How are you my friend. Im not a hydro guy, i can have a chat with a couple of breeders if you like and put you in touch, for the scale you are after they will know the best set ups and lighting. Tell that roughian of a brother i miss his ass please lol.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

i think maybe list what ya thoughts and issues are mate. ya may end up with a different but also good answer :D
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Hydroponic Cannabis Growing”