To celebrate our join to the forum, we wanted to do something special for you guys, so we are running a giveaway of 3 PerfectpH auto-pH balancers for GR420 Growers (any models of the winners' choosing).
More on that below, but first off, if you haven't heard about the PerfectpH we figured we'd drop some knowledge for you guys.
The PerfectpH is the world's first auto-pH balancer, a device that keeps your pH automatically balanced and your system free of harmful pH swings. By working ionically to target the root causes of pH problems, the PerfectpH keeps your grow in the perfect range for a great and healthy yield, so you can set your pH and forget it; the PerfectpH does the rest.
A bit more info below:
• Automatic pH Maintenance - Know with confidence that your plants are safe from harmful pH swings. No more daily pH checks or chemical additions, you can take ease in knowing your pH is balanced in the perfect range for great harvests.
• Less Reservoir Changes - By ionically balancing the system, not only is pH stabilized but the ionic health of the reservoir is better maintained and balanced. This safely allows for less frequent reservoir changes, saving time, labor, water and nutrients.
• Greater Nutrient Efficiency - By targeting and eliminating pH swings at their root cause (charged hydrogen-ions that build up in the system over time), your plants have greater ease and ability to access nutrients as they need.
• Recharges for repeated uses, with a simple rinse in PerfectpH Recharge Solution.
• Cost efficient recharging let’s many growers save money compared to pH up/down chemicals.
• Multiple uses per unit, multiple recharges per bottle. Designed for sustainability, for growers’ budget and a healthy planet.
• Recharge every 2-4 months, or use a larger model for your system and recharge even less often.
• DWC (Deep Water Culture)
• NFT (Nutrient Film Technique)
• Aeroponic Systems
• Drip Systems
• Cloner Systems
• DTW (Drain-To-Waste)
• Pre-Treatment / Holding Tanks [for both Hydroponic & Soil Cultivation]
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using ion technology, the PerfectpH attracts and captures the charged particles that influence pH, targeting pH problems at their source and keeping pH in the ideal range for proper growth. PH is a measurement of charged-hydrogen concentration, and as this concentration changes growers then see spikes or drops in their pH value. What growers are actually witnessing is an excess of positive (H+) or negative (OH-) hydrogen ions building up, which then inhibit the plants from properly absorbing the nutrients they need. Without the PerfectpH, this then requires growers to keep constant attention to make sure that the pH is maintained in the proper range. The PerfectpH acts as an outlet for these ions, capturing ions that would otherwise raise or lower pH outside of the ideal range. Simply drop the PerfectpH capsule model into your reservoir or connect the PerfectpH Inline Edition to your pump, no power required.
Check out more info and our product compatibility selector at: https://www.torushydro.com/perfectph-intro/
Since we're new here, we'd like to use the giveaway to learn a bit about the community, how you guys are growing and how our products could be of help. To enter the contest, we'd like you guys add a post to this thread with the following info:
The system type (DWC, NFT, etc), media type (Coco, Rockwool, etc), nutrient type (mineral or organic) and size (in Litre or Gal) of your grow. As well, we'd like you tell us why you might be stoked to win a PerfectpH :).
And if you can include your country that'd be appreciated too, for us to learn a bit of where about you guys are, but that bit isn't required (we know that some growers like to keep a bit off-the-grid ;)).
As well, feel free to throw any questions you might have in your post and we'll be happy to answer.
At the end of the contest, we'll plug all the usernames of those who posted in a randomizer and the 3 names that come up get any PerfectpH model of their choosing. :)
The contest ends a month from today, on October 24 at midnight UK time and winners will be announced the next day. The contest is open to all growers worldwide.
Let the games begin GrowRoomers! Cheers!