Airvape Legacy PRO

Cannabis grow equipment and product reviews
Sydney26
Has thanked: 0

Airvape Legacy PRO

Post by Sydney26 »

I've had the pleasure of using my Legacy Pro Vape for a couple of months now, and I must say, it's been an amazing experience. As someone who's been a loyal bong smoker for over 30 years, I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet terpene taste this vape offers. It's so refreshing that it makes my bong taste like an ashtray in comparison - and that's no exaggeration!

While it may take a few extra bowls to reach the same level of bliss as my trusty bong, the flavor this vape delivers is simply outstanding. Plus, the gold-plated Airbubble-dosing capsules are a game-changer for vaping on the go. Pre-packed and ready to enjoy, they add a level of convenience that's hard to beat.

Initially, I thought the PRO Dosing Tool was just a gimmick, but once I gave it a try, I was blown away. It's a total game-changer, making packing a breeze and keeping the process clean. The added bonus of a built-in bottle brush in its handle is a thoughtful touch.

Sure, cleaning the vape can be a bit fiddly, but it's nothing too daunting. If I could change one thing, it would be the mouthpiece. Making the part that connects to the vape round would allow for more flexibility in orientation while keeping the part that touches your mouth unchanged.

The overall performance of the vape is impressive, with a decent run time thanks to the 18650 battery. The ability to swap out batteries or use it while charging is definitely a bonus. Plus, it heats up in no time! I haven't had a chance to try the wax pad it comes with yet, but I'm looking forward to experimenting with it.

Overall, the Legacy Pro Vape is exceptionally well-built and feels like a premium piece of equipment in your hand. It's been a delightful addition to my smoking repertoire, offering a whole new level of enjoyment and convenience.

These users thanked the author Sydney26 for the post (total 2):
MommaB (Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:11 pm) • biosynthetic (Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:33 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Airvape Legacy PRO

Post by MommaB »

Awesome! What a great review may have to check them out 😊
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “Product reviews”