Dry herb vapes

wutang
Known User

Re: Dry herb vapes

Post by wutang »

Greenfingers wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:03 am
I've had to send my mighty back as i dropped it while running and the LCD display has stopped working, so far Storz and Bickel have been brilliant with sorting everything out, So ive had to get my first vape which is a Nectar gold unit, I've totally changed my views on it, its great for a fast powerful vape, nice flavor, and really good vaper.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1
This is the same as the storm unit right? Looks identical. I've got the original cylinder storm. Need to get it out more to be fair..I just hate cleaning these devices. Spliffs you can just chuck ends away loll

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:36 pm
Marcus wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:36 am
I've just acquired an XMAX V3 pro too but haven't done too much fiddling with it, it seems to be good for what I want to use it for - on demand hits. (I shall report back after a bit more useage)

I'm not a session vape fan for out and about, on demand suits me better. This one does have a session mode too, but that probably won't get used.
I have the Storm Sapphire bong attachment, Get it bought you wont be disappointed mate, even just blazing on it using the attachment instead of the mouthpiece that it comes with is like night & day https://stormvaporizers.com/collections ... ol-adapter.

They also do a mouthpiece for extra airflow and more potent hits as well but i just use the bong one for both whether its stuck on bong or not. https://stormvaporizers.com/collections ... mouthpiece All the Sapphire stuff can be modded to the Xmax Starry. But yes i find the standard mouthpiece it comes with very restricted with airflow and could put peeps off the machine tbh but with a little modding it just turns it into summink special me thinks.
Didn't vapefiend make the storm? They have a dedicated site now to it unless they sold the brand

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Greenfingers wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:03 am
I've had to send my mighty back as i dropped it while running and the LCD display has stopped working, so far Storz and Bickel have been brilliant with sorting everything out, So ive had to get my first vape which is a Nectar gold unit, I've totally changed my views on it, its great for a fast powerful vape, nice flavor, and really good vaper.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1
Ahh that's same as the xmax starry that i use yes as well as the storm sapphire. Tbh i think they prolly all made in China and rebranded by companies. Might be worth looking at the the 14mm bubbler/bong attachment that i put up in my previous link for it. For real it makes a great difference even if you dont stick it on bong, airflow is x10. Tbh its the best vape out of the 4 or 5 that I've had
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:07 am
Didn't vapefiend make the storm? They have a dedicated site now to it unless they sold the brand
Not sure mate but the site for Storm stuff is in a link you quoted back at me, for all storm sapphire stuff, xmax starry and nectar gold GF recently added up.

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:21 pm
wutang wrote:
Not sure mate but the site for Storm stuff is in a link you quoted back at me, for all storm sapphire stuff, xmax starry and nectar gold GF recently added up.
I'm sure I gave u vapefiend.co.uk though?

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

I could rig a generator up and carry the volcano in a backpack :fairy:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:12 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:21 pm
wutang wrote:
I'm sure I gave u vapefiend.co.uk though?
Feck knows tbh, you prolly did mate

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Greenfingers wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:24 pm
:lol: You comedian

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Arizer here...the portable air max is good for me...batt.goes for a couple hours,all settable functions,holds a decent amount of herb
The V-tower-i wish I got the one with the fan for bags..this one was on sale soooo..but it still hits great

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:24 pm
Greenfingers wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:24 pm
:lol: You comedian
☀️☀️☀️Solar ☀️☀️☀️

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates, Edibles, Extracts & Paraphernalia”