Dry herb vapes

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Dry herb vapes

Post by 2-Scoops »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:30 pm
The arizer solo still rips through the bong too, quite a few of the little portables do well through water.
Yes i still use my tbl top arizer with glass bubbler on use same bubble with portables too.

Just watched a video with that glass bubbler pipe thing you put up, man i really like looks of that one, it might need to go on my list. 8-)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:36 am
Dreamwood glow 18 or 14. Looks like one of them bubblegum cloud vape machines the kids love, seeing as it sits on a 510mod.

https://greendream.shop/en/p/glow-rcv-1 ... -dreamwood

I've just acquired an XMAX V3 pro too but haven't done too much fiddling with it, it seems to be good for what I want to use it for - on demand hits. (I shall report back after a bit more useage)

I'm not a session vape fan for out and about, on demand suits me better. This one does have a session mode too, but that probably won't get used.

Also for sitting in the garden or on the beach, I like my little butane vapman.

You can get real goodly medicated out of such a little bit of herb and it fucking rocks for vaping hash. :rock:
Cheers for that, I'm the same mate, i just want a puff on a vape as and when needed, they look a bit nice they do 8-)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Been vaping weed for about 6 years now after giving up smoking. I've tried quite a few over the years like the crafty , pax 2 and 3 da vinci, Angus, those induction ones that I can't remember the name lol, tinymight 2 l, volcano and mighty|mighty +. Between myself and my Dad we've spent £1000s on dry herb vapes. Trust me you can't beat a Mighty+ for portable and Volcano for desktop. The volcano is a lot of messing about so I'd go for the mighty everytime. It has its downsides like non-replacable batteries and needs a little maintenance to keep things optimal, but you simply can't beat it for convenience, ease of use and overall experience. I've been dying to find something to replace the mighty as its also fairly big for a handheld but nothing has come close so far. If Storz and Bickle went bust and all their vape disappeared overnight I'd go for a Tinymight 2.

My Dad likes to fuck about with all the attachments etc so he has some mad contraptions. They're great and all that but I can't be arsed setting up a rig to smoke some weed :) I'm too busy.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

I use a little g vape pen , it’s ok for a sly toke when out wi the dogs lol

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

seymore_budz wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:24 pm
Been vaping weed for about 6 years now after giving up smoking. I've tried quite a few over the years like the crafty , pax 2 and 3 da vinci, Angus, those induction ones that I can't remember the name lol, tinymight 2 l, volcano and mighty|mighty +. Between myself and my Dad we've spent £1000s on dry herb vapes. Trust me you can't beat a Mighty+ for portable and Volcano for desktop. The volcano is a lot of messing about so I'd go for the mighty everytime. It has its downsides like non-replacable batteries and needs a little maintenance to keep things optimal, but you simply can't beat it for convenience, ease of use and overall experience. I've been dying to find something to replace the mighty as its also fairly big for a handheld but nothing has come close so far. If Storz and Bickle went bust and all their vape disappeared overnight I'd go for a Tinymight 2.

My Dad likes to fuck about with all the attachments etc so he has some mad contraptions. They're great and all that but I can't be arsed setting up a rig to smoke some weed :) I'm too busy.
I have the mighty+ and the volcano, i just feel like im missing out on something :fairy: them bags/lungs are a bit to much faffing around for me, i like a quick hit when out walking or doing diy or gaming.

cheers all :dance:

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

seymore_budz wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:24 pm

every time I see your profile pic, in my head it's Yoda in a round seat :fairy:

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:13 pm
Marcus wrote:
The arizer solo still rips through the bong too, quite a few of the little portables do well through water.
Yes i still use my tbl top arizer with glass bubbler on use same bubble with portables too.

Just watched a video with that glass bubbler pipe thing you put up, man i really like looks of that one, it might need to go on my list. 8-)
the news readers face be like "WTF" :fairy: looks a cool rig Jim, im starting to like a big hit now 8-)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Greenfingers wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:58 am
the news readers face be like "WTF" looks a cool rig Jim, im starting to like a big hit now
That's Trevor McDonught, he's never happy.

If you like a big hit, grab one of these babies... The Elev8r and a blowtorch.

I run them through bubblers, but there's also a stem that you can grab too (that's the long thing in the pic). I have 2, an all glass one and one with a screen in.

You can clear a load in one hit and then have to sit down for a while.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Greenfingers wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:58 am
2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:13 pm
Marcus wrote:

the news readers face be like "WTF" :fairy: looks a cool rig Jim, im starting to like a big hit now 8-)
Yes he does looked a bit spaced out :lol:

The bubbler fits also on top of my xmax starry 3 https://magicvaporizers.co.uk/xmax-starry too which is my goto vape nowadays, well its fits any 14mm attachment, the bubbler was about a tenner on Chinese e-bay, i bought 2. But basically i just change top out from vape. TBH its shit airflow your like a budgie with chapped lips trying to get draw off it with original top imo, but with the bong attachment its a whole new world https://magicvaporizers.co.uk/xmax-starry like night and day. Tis a zero to no maintenance vape as well. Cheers GF. 8-)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

I've had to send my mighty back as i dropped it while running and the LCD display has stopped working, so far Storz and Bickel have been brilliant with sorting everything out, So ive had to get my first vape which is a Nectar gold unit, I've totally changed my views on it, its great for a fast powerful vape, nice flavor, and really good vaper.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates, Edibles, Extracts & Paraphernalia”