You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

New member new grower

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Cannaman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New member new grower

Post by Cannaman »

Hello everyone I stumbled across this site and thought I would sign up, I'm new to growing so pleas bear with me I'm just sick of smoking shit weed and hopefully grow my own quality weed (well that's the idea) I must admit I haven't done much reading and I'm struggling to navigate the site so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be a great help and thanks for letting me sign up x

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: New member new grower

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to the forum!

We are all here for that reason buddy, you will not regret growing your own, most street weed hasnt beed dried properly and never get any cure, you are in for a treat.

The forum is very new, literally been up a couple of weeks. Information is being added all the time. What would you like to know?

Cannaman

Post by Cannaman »

Nice to meet you keeno Where to start lol I will tell you what I have so far and hopefully you can tell me what else I need?

So I have a 1.2x 1.2 tent a 4 inch carbon filter and fan combo a 600 light and that's all so far

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Ok,

Im gonna come straight out with it mate, i dont think your fan and filter will be big enough. Is there any chance you can let me know the brand/model of the fan and filter?

The folloing link is to a thread, its a general guide to setting up your grow area viewtopic.php?f=13&t=96

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Hello Cannaman and welcome to the forum! Don't be afraid to ask a question or two mate even more :) There will be always someone there to help.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Welcome to the site, Cannaman.

Like Keeno said, the fan and filter are too small. It's also better to go overkill on such things as you can then run them at much lower speeds (making things quieter in the process.)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I had a quick google mate, thats not up to the job, especially a 600w light. Have a read of that link buddy (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=96), that will get you up to speed on what you need, as far as a fan goes i wouldn't use anything lower than a high powered 6 inch personally in a 1.2 tent with a 600w light.

As Bulls says, never a silly question, ask whatever you need to, we were all starting out at some point.

Cannaman

Post by Cannaman »

Hello bulls and theaspietoker, thanks keeno would this be okay? https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-INCH-THERMOS ... XFPLWMcoyQ

Also I'm unsure what to grow in what's the easiest and cheapest method? As far as I know it's mud is that correct?

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

That is a good fan mate, its a hight power, has a thermo controller, rhino hobby filters are good but dont last anywhere near as long rhino pro, they come in the same sizes but the price is a little higher. But that will do the job mate.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

This would be a better option in my opinion https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-INCH-TWIN- ... KSmqwcTwTA The 150x600mm

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”