Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rosin

Cannabis research, studies & results
Farmer

Re: Rosin

Post by Farmer »

Clunge Muncher wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:11 am
Nice one for the thread, defo watching this one, would like to try this one day... i'll have to tap you up for a shopping list again lol.

As always lots of pics :).
Will be doing more today some point so will get plenty of pics 👍🏻
Atb

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

trigger wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:55 am
farmer, have you tried decarbing it and adding terpenes to it ? makes some nice oil for vaping and very discreet, so discreet I went through airport security with mine and stuck in in tray, they never had a Scooby, defo recommended
Yea made myself 2 carts the other week used the mixer an couple drops of nerolidol an they puffin great an tastes like the rosin an clove

Haha cracker probably just thought it was standered vape juice lol

trigger

Post by trigger »

ok farmer lad, yea i mix a gram of roz with 5 drops of each limonene, alpha pinene, beta caryophyllene and myrcene , you can dabble with the mix but I like to use limonene as a primary if I do and you get the zesty taste, its hard to get from us as they wont send unless you buy a grands worth, you can also dip your dabs in the turps for flavour, works great man

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

trigger wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:17 pm
ok farmer lad, yea i mix a gram of roz with 5 drops of each limonene, alpha pinene, beta caryophyllene and myrcene , you can dabble with the mix but I like to use limonene as a primary if I do and you get the zesty taste, its hard to get from us as they wont send unless you buy a grands worth, you can also dip your dabs in the turps for flavour, works great man
Yea I just have those we tiny jars of it all but will go a long way with making the carts. Might have to give that a go with that to get a zesty taste have a spare bit there I could try it with my mix I got is quite thick.

Those terps are good stuff the way you can add on a dab as well but yea it's a pity so dear coming from us.

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Had abit of a play around yesterday again and pressed out 30grams of gluepie at 205f and got 7 gram rosin back in return, its nice an stable to the touch but will get sticky if u hold it lol

I am goin to be pressin some more today for butter with gluepie and odk the fruity pheno i got an hopfully will report back with pics wen finished

Gluepie bud

Rosin

trigger

Post by trigger »

nice pics man, yea about the terps, I started off with about 12 drops per gram but I found the pen struggled so I worked my way up and found 20 drops was the best for me , the wick in cart does,nt struggle so much with the more diluted mix and you don,t get a harsh kick back off the terps, iwas lucky to have a friend in u.s that got them for me and sent over , amazing meds too the terps are , for cancer etc, they've got some good properties in them, how do you do your drops ? do you use a blunt needle ? it can be a pain in the arse when you,ve got ham hands lol

atb trig

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

trigger wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:45 pm
nice pics man, yea about the terps, I started off with about 12 drops per gram but I found the pen struggled so I worked my way up and found 20 drops was the best for me , the wick in cart does,nt struggle so much with the more diluted mix and you don,t get a harsh kick back off the terps, iwas lucky to have a friend in u.s that got them for me and sent over , amazing meds too the terps are , for cancer etc, they've got some good properties in them, how do you do your drops ? do you use a blunt needle ? it can be a pain in the arse when you,ve got ham hands lol

atb trig

Yea my pen has a we struggle to it lol i added 6 drops of terps an about 10 of the liquifer an its not bad it tastes of clove, ideal it would have been better addin more lol yea blunt needle handy so they r an yea if u take a min the rosin is hard to com out lol starts to set real quick

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Been pressin again today not sure on my returns this time but made abit of butter aswell as stable enough rosin to out of a mix of gluepie an odk i got a fruity pheno an a fuley pheno out of the odk i grew

Butter

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Hit submit by mistake lol

Butter

Stable rosin

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Lovely stuff mate, really need to give this a go at some point looks lovely stuff and hearing what you all keep saying about it I'm proper missing out :(.
Resident armchair grower :D .

Return to “Cannabis science and research”