Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coming back from a dead plant.

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Clunge Muncher
Has thanked: 0

Re: Coming back from a dead plant.

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Chin up and fight on through it. Make a good secure job of it as you dont want to be doing it again lol.

All for the love of the green :).
Resident armchair grower :D .

Polarman_4

Post by Polarman_4 »

Went ahead and got a good hps and mh light system ordered. Once the rain stops I can fix the roof and be back in biddness
Every day make it a point to learn something new! 🌱🌿🌴🌲

Polarman_4

Post by Polarman_4 »

Ok. I think this post here will end this thread. As we can see,it’s a little time consuming but for the beginner grower,it is possible. With help from good people,they will get you on the right track. THESE plants are guaranteed hermies. Just regular bag seed,nothing special. I wanted to work out all the issues that plague the big inner without wasting good seed. So here they are. The bottom half,the top half and the broken cola. All are thriving quite lovely. And if you are reading this thread,because one of your plants isn’t doing too good,read read read. And if you can’t find your answer,ask around right here. Now that I have the bugs worked out of my grow room. Now that I learned about proper soil and watering,and now that I have learned about lighting. With the help of a friend in another country,I will begin my diary from seed to harvest just as soon as the seeds arrive. 👍🏻 Thank you all and I hope this helps someone at some point.

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Well test run done on with the next, hope its trouble free for you..

Polarman_4

Post by Polarman_4 »

Ok,in all seriousness,last post for this thread. They are beginning to bud now. I think I’ll switch back to flower here soon. Maybe once my sleep schedule is back the way it should be.

Polarman_4

Post by Polarman_4 »

This is my setup. Not much,but my lights are on the way. A new excitement has come to me as I went and turned the lights on this evening. This setup is in large thanks to Keeno. My lights,my soil,my watering schedule,even my first cutting,in large thanks goes to Keeno and camkush. Ever since,my plants have began growing like,well....like weeds!

Polarman_4

Post by Polarman_4 »

This is the cutting in the aero garden,my first one. Keeno walked my through,step by step,all the way from the UK, over Instagram,showed me how to do it,and to leave it alone,well I did. She looked like death 2 days ago,not anymore. I looked today at the new roots and there are a lot! Then I looked a little closer. I have never seen an actual bud growing in a plant right in front of me before,let alone one that I grew! This experience for me has come to fruition thanks to everyone here. If only I had found you guys sooner,I’d be harvesting at least something,whether herms or not. But I have come this far,I think I’ll see this one to the end before starting the real deal!

Polarman_4

Post by Polarman_4 »

So here are the rest of my girls. The cola that got broken off seems to be doing ok. I think I’ll get a pod ready and give her some rooting hormone and put her with the other cutting,as for the bottom half in the bucket,she is spitting out leaves like crazy. The overfeed one seems to be getting ready to flower as well. I think after the next watering,I will switch to 12/12 and see what comes of it. Unless you guys think I should wait.

i spy

Post by i spy »

its been a journey of learning mate, onwards and upwards.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”