Forum Updates and Streamlining

Growroom420 Announcements, upcoming events and promotions.
Lucy

Forum Updates and Streamlining

Post by Lucy »

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to be here and help make this community as vibrant and engaging as possible.

After reviewing the forum’s usage, I’ve noticed some sections aren't being used as much as they could be. Specifically, the competitions section, hidden sections, and a few others. To enhance our forum’s functionality and improve user experience, these sections will be phased out. We'll focus on areas that add more value to our discussions.

Additionally, I'll be reviewing the current user groups and streamlining them, so they align better with the level of activity in our community. This means we may reduce the number of user groups to create a more cohesive experience for everyone.

I welcome any feedback or suggestions to help make this space even better. Thank you for being a part of this journey, and I look forward to working with all of you.

Best regards,

Lucy
These users thanked the author Lucy for the post (total 8):
fabi420 (Mon May 06, 2024 2:58 pm) • Keeno (Mon May 06, 2024 3:22 pm) • MommaB (Mon May 06, 2024 3:54 pm) • biosynthetic (Mon May 06, 2024 8:27 pm) • Herbalist (Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 am) • anova.330 (Tue May 07, 2024 9:30 pm) • 2-Scoops (Wed May 08, 2024 11:32 am) • Rawreefer (Thu May 09, 2024 11:44 pm)

Lucy

Re: Forum Updates and Streamlining

Post by Lucy »

Dear Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. Following our recent announcement regarding the forum reorganisation, I'd like to provide an update on the changes made and what's coming up next.

Section Removal Due To Inactivity
The Known User and Respected Member areas have been removed.
The Tech section has been removed.

Section Consolidation
The Cannabis Concentrates, Edibles, Extracts, and Paraphernalia sections have been combined to streamline our discussions.

Ongoing Assessment
We are currently reviewing additional sections for possible restructuring to enhance the overall forum experience.

User Groups
Later this week, we will begin reviewing user groups to ensure they align with our new structure.

Thank you for your patience as we work through these changes. Our goal is to create a more organised and efficient forum for everyone. Your feedback is valuable, so please feel free to share any thoughts or suggestions.

Warm regards,
Lucy
These users thanked the author Lucy for the post (total 5):
Herbalist (Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 am) • fabi420 (Tue May 07, 2024 12:38 pm) • Keeno (Tue May 07, 2024 1:32 pm) • MommaB (Tue May 07, 2024 3:40 pm) • anova.330 (Tue May 07, 2024 9:31 pm)

Lucy

Re: Forum Updates and Streamlining

Post by Lucy »

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know about some more changes that we have implemented.

First, we've merged all the product and strain reviews into one comprehensive section: Reviews. Whether you're looking for product insights or strain recommendations, you'll find them all in one place now.

Second, we've combined several cannabis-related sections, including Cannabis Issues and Help, Cannabis Growing, and Cannabis Q&A. They are now under one unified section called: Cannabis Issues and Questions. This will streamline our discussions and make it easier for everyone to find the information they need.

Let me know if you have any questions about these changes, and happy posting!

Best,
Lucy
These users thanked the author Lucy for the post:
anova.330 (Tue May 07, 2024 9:31 pm)

Return to “Announcements”